This programme is an experimental randomised control trial, testing a new employment support service for people with health conditions to find work.
People taking part in the trial will be randomly placed into two groups. One group will receive the new service and the other group will be provided with information about existing services in their area.
What does Thrive into Work offer?
The service provides individuals with:
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals.
- Working with your health care team in primary and community care to help you manage any difficulties.
- Benefits advice to find out if work could increase your income.
- Help finding a job if you are not in paid employment, and continued support once you have started.
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work.
- Meetings over the phone or in person at a location that is convenient for you.
Who is eligible?
The programme is open to those who are:
- Over 18 at the time of referral, with a mental health and/or physical health condition
- Out of work and want to work
- Registered with a GP in Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell and West Birmingham or South Central Birmingham.
For more information speak to you GP, local health professional or:
T: 0121 262 3960
A: Prospects Services,
Floor, Cobalt Square, 83 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8QG